Im not like all of them

Friday, January 06, 2017 Zul Han Na ^_~ 0 Comments

Be a grateful man. It was what I always reminded myself. Seeing people used to have best friends like when they got problems all they had to do was called their friends and had chitchat laughed together. and I dont have that. It is miserable. Admit that Im not a good friend tho. And I dont even know how to be a good friend. I really want my friend to call me when the faced difficulties in life no matter what I will find a way to solve and be a good listener.

Iam 22 now, and I dont really feel what does best friend means. I dont have cars, I dont know how to drive, funny thing is my friend only texted me when they want to have accompany when no one else was free on that time. LIke am I being used or what? HAHA or being too emotionally.. They said, bestfriend is the best thing you have after your family. and laughed at myself. Im fine. 

You Might Also Like

0 komen: